Launched April 17
UCPath Center has updated the “Ask UCPath” site with a new design that improves the user experience. Use this page to understand the full impact!
The Ask UCPath page redesign offers user-friendly search options for quick information access, enhances self-service capability, and introduces a new web page for transactors who have “Submit an Inquiry on Behalf of Employee” access.
What is Changing?
After the update, "Ask UCPath" site users will enjoy a redesigned landing page with the following features:
- Enhanced "Quick Search" for fast access to frequently requested content
- Prioritized "trending topics" with commonly requested items like tax forms
- A frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
- Easy to access employee resource links
"Submit Inquiry on behalf of" (SOBO) UCPath Transactors
Transactors will enjoy these changes and enhancements after the update:
- New "Ask UCPath" web page for transactors
- Enhanced "Quick Search" for fast access to frequently used content
- Streamlined knowledge base/help library
- Easy to access transactor resource links