Launched December 12
In preparation for future system improvements, a minor update is headed to several UCPath General Ledger pages. Use this page to understand the full impact!
The UCOP CCoA project was successfully completed and went into production on Monday, December 12, 2022.
The UCOP Common Chart of Accounts project shifts the order of the ChartFields located on the Funding, Direct Retro, and Budget Distribution pages:
- The Fund field will appear before the Account/CC field
- The Sub Override field will appear after the GL Business Unit field
NOTE: This does not impact the processing of Funding and Direct Retro transactions, the appearance of data in the Operational Data Store (ODS), nor the reports found in the UCLA Cognos system.
We've updated our UCLA-specific training materials:
- Job Aids: Documents focused on one specific concept or action (1 - 4 pages long)
- Training Guides: In-depth materials describing multiple, often interconnected concepts (4+ pages long)
- Reference Guides: Assets designed for quick consumption with helpful UCPath system screenshots (1 - 2 pages long)
- Budget Resources
- Job Aid: Adding and Removing Budget Distribution for the Staffing Roster
Reference Guide: Budget Distribution Page
- Direct Retro Resources
- Reference Guide: Direct Retro
Training Guide: Direct Retro
Training Guide: Submitting Direct Retro for Work Study
- Funding Resources
Training Guide: Mass Funding Upload (Non-MCOP)
Training Guide: Funding for Positions
- Other Resources
- Training Guide: UCPath Suspense